Friday, November 15, 2013

Around our home in November

November was a busy month but we did seem to capture some quiet moments here and there. I love seeing the children interact with eachother. Grace is developing more personality and Davis feeds off of this. I celebrated another birthday (missed my sis) and Andrew and I celebrated with a very nice dinner out with some shopping too. That weekend, Andrew played in the member-member with Parker and won. That Saturday I enjoyed a day at Junk in the Trunk Vintage market with girlfriends. We shopped for 4 hours before packing up both cars and enjoying a nice lunch together. Life's been very good.


a little darius rucker

conversing
big brother entertainment
stuffed animal attention
rocking on all fours

uneasiness
laid back like dad
little patty-cake with my girl
photographer Davis
loves mom and dads bathtub
squeezed her into one of my baby sweaters


No comments:

Post a Comment