Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Playdate

Davis and I hosted the September playdate with our playgroup. It was a nice warm morning. We did spend a  little time outside in the shade while the kids motored around on the bikes, but still so warm. I tried my new lens out on the kids and still need a little practice not having the zoom option. This is the reason why there are so many close ups. I do love a close face shot if you haven't noticed. I love capturing the kids different expressions and their toddler faces. Their faces change so fast. Its just my effort to try capture it forever. 




Believe he's telling me that I take too many picture. very observant.




Orange filled cheeks.



Grace sitting on Auntie Kristy's baby bump. 

Getting some good practice on being a big brother. 




In the address position.


No comments:

Post a Comment