Saturday, July 21, 2012

California Part I

Davis and I enjoyed escaping the heat to California one week after our return from Montana.  We enjoyed time at the beach and playing outdoors in general as we escaped the heat.  I spent a few days there before meeting Andrew in Coeur D'Alene for the Weber/ Hayes wedding. Mimi and Pops earned another badge as they took Davis Duty on for 5 days.  They kept him quite busy it seems as he was sleeping past 7 each morning. This of course stopped when I returned to California.  Davis enjoyed golf in the yard, running to the park, playing with the hose, visiting the roosters by the creek and the train at the ice cream store.


















loving the undertow feel

1 comment:

  1. He is gorgeous. I just love your family. It's been so long since I've seen any of you. I really hope to one day. Love you, Mariss

    ReplyDelete