Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcoming Baby Brady

A couple of months ago, my friends and I hosted a baby shower for one of our closest friends Suzanne. My intention was to post these much earlier but here we are. She has already arrived at the hospital to be induced and I thought I'd best get this one posted. We decided on a NEST theme for the shower. Kristy, Lyndsay and I enjoyed our shower meetings and testing our "Martha Stewart skills". We had a wonderful group of women to help welcome baby Brady. She has a loving family, most of which traveled to be here. Suzanne has a innate maternal spirit. She and Ricky are dear friends. We have enjoyed our friendship with them and are looking forward to sharing this adventure of parenthood with them.  All prayers and blessings to Suz and Ricky for a safe delivery of their healthy baby boy.

Front table
Place setting





















Favor tower. Daisy eggling from West Elm. 




Co-hostesses






Lyndsay, Kristy, Suz and me

No comments:

Post a Comment