Monday, June 27, 2011

Arizona summer = Last trip to the Park





Davis loves the neighborhood park and as he's grown his enjoyment of the park has too.  Unfortunately the Arizona heat, although much more tolerable than the Louisiana heat, is intolerable for me.  Because of my sling, I often wear a short sleeve shirt although I would love to be a tank top. Davis doesn't seem to mind the heat although I can not bear to see his hair wet with sweat or his cheeks all red. I believe this was our last trip to the park for awhile. We are leaving for California in a few weeks and will enjoy the current 40 degrees cooler weather. crazy. We will be sure to spend as much time outside as possible. Until then dear Davis we will have to settle for mall playgrounds - no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment